Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Adds New Amenities Designed to Enhance Guest Experience
By Brian Weis
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is excited to announce several enhancements designed to make every guest's visit to the Eastern Shore truly extraordinary. Highlights include:
* A new, new adults-only hot tub large enough to accommodate 15 occupants, where guests can soak in the warmth. Located next to the infinity pool, this is a perfect place to ease away stress, catch up with friends, or relax the day away.
* The kids will love splashing in the new ADA-accessible, zero-entry outdoor pool made just for them!
* Michener's Library, the popular place to meet for a drink, sample a brew, or curl up with a book, has been renovated, with a grand reopening scheduled for April.
* Golfers can take advantage of Visage GPS soon to be installed in every golf cart. Hole-by-hole layouts, precise yardages to the center of the green, and daily course conditions will guide golfers to their best round. The easy-to-use touchscreen even takes food and beverage orders!
* Rejuvenate in new ways at Sago Spa & Salon, where an expanded service menu will ensure guests experience true relaxation and invigoration. The spa now also features the luxurious Elemis skin care product line.
"The team at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is always looking for ways to make the guest experience more unique, comfortable, and exhilarating, and to exceed the expectations of everyone who walks through our doors," said Joel Bunde, General Manager. "We're excited to introduce our guests to these upgrades and enhancements that we believe will make them love to Play by the Bay even more!"
Revised: 02/08/2019 - Article Viewed 439 Times - View Golf Course Profile
About: Brian Weis
Brian Weis is the Publisher of GolfTrips.com, a network of golf travel and directory sites including GolfWisconsin.com, GolfMichigan.com, ArizonaGolfer.com, GolfAlabama.com, etc. Professionally, Brian is a member of the Golf Writers Association of America (GWAA), International Network of Golf (ING), Golf Travel Writers of America (GTWA), International Golf Travel Writers Association (IGTWA) and The Society of Hickory Golfers (SoHG). In 2016, Brian won The Shaheen Cup, an award given to a golf travel writer by his peers.
All of his life, Brian has been around the game of golf. As a youngster, Brian competed at all levels in junior and high school golf. Brian had a zero chance for a college golf scholarship, so he worked on the grounds crew at West Bend Country Club to pay for his University of Wisconsin education. In his adult years, his passion for the game collided with his entrepreneurial spirit and in 2004 launched GolfWisconsin.com. In 2007, the idea for a network of local golf directory sites formed and GolfTrips.com was born. Today, the network consists of a site in all 50 states supported by national sites like GolfTrips.com, GolfGuide.com and GolfPackages.com. It is an understatement to say, Brian is passionate about promoting golf and golf travel on a local, regional, national and international level.
On the golf course, Brian is known as a fierce weekend warrior that fluctuates between a 5-9 handicap. With a soft fade, known as "The Weis Slice", and booming 300+ drives, he can blast it out of bounds with the best of them.
Contact Brian Weis:
GolfTrips.com - Publisher and Golf Traveler